1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- 1.1 Welcome to the www.108job.la (and www.108jobs.la) website (the "Website"), which is operated by 108-1009 Group Co., Ltd. (a company incorporated in Laos with a registered office at 089/1 Samsenthai Road Ban Anou Chanthabuly District Vientiane Capital Laos) ("108job.la ", “108jobs.la”, "we", "us" or "our").
2 NAMES, IMAGES & LOGOS
- 2.1 The names, images and logos identifying 108job.la or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of 108job.la and/or third parties.
- We may also use your email address to send you updates or news regarding the Website or a 108job.la Service, but you may choose not to receive emails of this type by accessing the Website and updating your notification settings. Additionally, we or a registered Customer may use your email address to contact you where you are a registered user or if you have responded to a Job Specification.
- 4.1 We make services available to users on 108job.la from time to time, including, but not limited to, the ability to create, publish and manage written advertisements for jobs, register CVs with us to be appeared on the Website, contact other users of the Website in response to advertisements published on the Website and search the Website for advertisements (the "Services").
- 4.2 If any of the Services require you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
- 4.3 Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify 108job.la immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. 108job.la will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by 108job.la or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
- 4.4 You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
5. UNLAWFUL & PROHIBITED USE
- 5.1 You are prohibited from using the Website and/or Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the 108job.la server or be deemed to be in competition with our business activities (as determined by us at our sole discretion)
- 5.2 You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any 108job.la server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
- 5.3 You are prohibited from using or removing any information or material (including designs, text, graphics, logos, images and related content) written, published, shared or otherwise appearing on the Website in respect of any of the Services, and for the avoidance of doubt this shall include any and all information or material contained in any advertisements or CVs appearing on the Website, (the "Content") from the Website by any means for [any purposes deemed to be in competition with our business activities (as determined by us at our sole discretion)]. You acknowledge that we are the owner of the intellectual property rights in the Content (whether jointly or solely) and that our prior written permission is required for any such use or removal of the Content. For the avoidance of doubt, use of the Content does not give you any proprietary rights in the Content.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 7.1 In no event will 108job.la be liable for any damages including, without limitation indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract or negligence, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- 7.2 No warranty is given that the Website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
- 7.3 We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the Content of the Website by any third parties. Access to and use of the Website is at the users' own risk.
8. VACANCY ADVERTISING & DATABASE ACCESS CLIENTS
- 8.1 Vacancy Advertising and Database Access Clients must abide by the 108job.la Terms and Conditions of Sale which outlines the Agreement of Services entered into between themselves and 108job.la (or 108-1009 Group Co., Ltd.).
9. CV DATABASE USERS
- 9.1 Jobseekers may decide to register their CV in our database through the Upload your CV section on 108job.la. Users can choose to make their CV searchable for inclusion in our CV database product. This Service allows your CV to be viewed by recruiters who have subscribed to this service. It also means that you can attach your CV to your online job application(s).
- 9.2 We endeavor to grant access to the CV database only to recruiters who agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions. However, should a third party gain access to your CV by evading our security measures, we cannot be held responsible.
- 9.3 You may remove your CV from our database at any time. However, recruiters who have already accessed your CV may have kept a copy of it in their own files. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of your CV in these instances.
- 9.4 In the interest of your privacy and the maintenance of an up-to-date CV database, CVs are removed from recruiters’ access if they have not been updated for a period of 12 months. If you wish your CV to remain in the searchable database, you must update your details at least once every 12 months.
10. ENSURING QUALITY OF CONTENT
- 10.1.1 Only real jobs (i.e. positions that are currently available) can be posted to the Website.
- 10.1.2 Once a new job has been added, this job may only be reposted and treated as a new position once 7 days have elapsed. Cloning and reposting jobs more frequently than this is misleading for jobseekers.
- 10.1.3 It should be made clear in the job description if a jobseeker is not applying for a specific position, but rather their CV is being added to a bank of CVs for future positions that may arise.
- 10.1.4 It is possible to select up to 3 tags which best describe the position available. However the tags selected cannot be duplicated.
11. CV SERVICE PAYMENT, SECURITY STATEMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- 11.1 Payment
- 12.1.1 Payment is required in full before any service can commence.
- 11.2 Cancellation/refund policy
- 12.2.1 Due to our promise of a 3 working day turnaround we commence our service immediately. However we will offer a 50% refund should you cancel this service within 24 hours from when initial payment was made.