Project Staff for Maternal and Child Health Project in Phongsaly (2nd year)
AAR Japan will start Maternal and Child Health project (2nd year) from February, 2017. For this project, we are seeking Project staffs with following details.
“Enhancement of Maternal and Child Health in Mountainous Areas of Lao P.D.R. in Phongsaly Province”
- The project is expected to start from Feb. 2017 until Jan. 2018 (with possible extension for 1 more year)
- Phongsaly District and Boun neua District in Phongsaly Province
- Coordination with relevant stakeholders and partner organisations to implement meetings, trainings, workshops and monitoring.
- Translate documents and reports in Laos/English
- Salary will range between 2,800,000 – 4,000,000 LAK, depending on experience and skills
- Rent allowance shall be paid for person who is from outside of Phongsaly Province
- Working hours: Mon – Fri, 08:00 – 16:30 (Lunch time: 11:30-13:00)
- Field trip to target villages in Phongsaly and Boun neua district (stay at target villages) and necessary per diem to be paid.
- Strong interest in working in the field of maternal and child health field
- At least 3 years working experience (preferably in development or health field and/or worked for INGO)
- Facilitation, communication and management skills
- Sufficient English and Lao skills (speaking, writing, reading) (preferably more than 1 year working experience using English)
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Please send application letter, CV in Eng. + photo to e-mail adress below by Jan. 20th, 2017
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Jan. 24th, 2017 at the latest
- We will conduct skype interview from AAR Phongsaly if you can not come to Phongsaly Office.
Association for Aid and Relief, Japan (AAR Japan) Contact: Mr. Phetarnou
Tel: 088-210-239 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add: Sensaly village, Phongsaly district, Phongsaly province