S.M.P Consultant Co., LTD
Job title: Contract Administrator
Job summary: Responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve the purchase or sale of goods or services such as equipment, materials, supplies, or products. Multitask abilities.
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Prepare contract and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices, including the reporting frequently
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, Upload to system.
- Perform closing activities as needed.
- Provide contract summaries and report to line Manager.
- Report on sourcing summary
- Cost analysis
- Create language standards and rules for existing and new contracts
- Others administrative work
- Bachelor degree in finance/accounting at least business administration or economic
- Excellent reading and language comprehension in English
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office (Especially excel)
- Good in English (Reading and writing)
- Experience in writing contract/contract management
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work additional hours if needed
- Ability to priorities and handle multiple tasks
If you are interested in this position , you are requested to submit your updated resume which should describe full details of qualification, including reference, education certificates with photo to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Tel: 020-91943114, 020-58666999 Address: Ban Naxay, Sysungvone District Vientiane Lao P.D.R